Militaria Plaza

with an eye for quality
Cart empty

Luftwaffe Pilot's Badge - 'FLL'

Description

Luftwaffe 'Flugzeugführerabzeichen' (Pilot's Badge). The Pilot's badge was originally introduced in january 1935 as an DLV (Deutsche Luftsport Verband) award, the Luftwaffe officially adopted the award on 26 march 1936 by order of 'Hermann Göring'. The badge was awarded to Luftwaffe personnel who completed the theory and training and achieved their military pilot’s licence. The badge is a nice late-war example made of zinc (Zink). The badge is not visible maker marked but can be attributed to production by the company of 'Friedrich Linden' from Lüdenscheid. The badge shows very nice & pronounced detail overall. The badge has naturally a functional pin & catch construction. Nice original late-war Pilot's Badge in good used condition!

Product Images
21539_26
21539_33
21539_47
21539_54