We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Militaria Plaza adheres to applicable laws and regulations in all cases, including the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). This implies that we at least:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data (SSL Certificate)
- Don’t provide personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
- Are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
Processing of personal data of Customers:
Personal data are processed by Militaria Plaza for the following purpose(s):
- Administrative purposes;
- Communication about orders and / or questions;
- Processing and fulfilling orders;
The basis for this personal information is:
- For delivering goods;
- To provide the requested information;
For the purpose(s) above, Militaria Plaza may request the following personal data from you:
- First Name;
- E-mail address;
Your personal data are stored by Militaria Plaza for the above-mentioned purposes for the period:
- During one full calendar year after placing the order and then only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
- E-mails are stored (unless otherwise agreed with you) for a maximum of one full calendar year after contact.
We do this for warranty purposes, any agreements that have been made, and to be able to read other communications if necessary.
Disclosure to third parties:
The information you provide us to give to third parties to us if this is necessary for carrying out the purposes described above.
We use a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet environment of the AVG program;
- Taking care of the financial settlement;
- Taking care of the deliveries of orders. (postal companies)
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not pass on the information provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us a written permission.
Processing of personal data of newsletter subscribers:
Personal details of newsletter subscribers are processed by Militaria Plaza for the following purpose:
- Informing the person by means of newsletters;
The basis for this personal data is:
- The registration form "Newsletter";
Militaria Plaza requests the following personal data from you for the above purpose:
- E-mail address.
Your personal data are stored by Militaria Plaza for the above mentioned purpose for the period:
- During the period that you are registered, you can unsubscribe at any moment.
Outside the EU:
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
Militaria Plaza does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can take note of your data on behalf of Militaria Plaza, are held to confidentiality thereof.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so; (SSL Certificate)
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to recover these in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
Rights concerning your data:
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We can ask you to identify you before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
May we process your personal data on the basis of a permission given by you, you will always have the right to withdraw this consent.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we do not come to a solution together we are of course very sorry. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
P.O. Box 14
7255ZG Hengelo Gld.